EVENTS AND NOTICES
- PAULINES. Johannesburg. After Fr Anthony Egan talk on Amoris Laetitia a followup will be hosted there on 10 September. Details to follow.
- The Family Life Centre offers a wide range of courses for marriage and family life in northern Johannesburg. Current course on Parenting Skills. Visit familylife.co.za Family Life Centre is affiliated to FAMSA, active in most parts of the country.
- The Southern African Catholic Bishop Conference plenary session in Gaborone, Botswana has been concluded. A report concerning family issues is awaited. AMORIS LAETITIA and the family in our region of Southern Africa is high on the agenda.
- FOUNDATION FOR THE PERSON AND THE FAMILY offers on 27 August in Johannesburg area. For more info: Marie-Anne – email@example.com or 078 534 0386
- Tutus Tuus Women’s conference
- First Theology of the Body Conference for Guys.
- Disability Awareness Sunday, 28 August. “People with disabilities at home in the church.” For news write to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive RAMP-UP newsletter. Visit rampup’s website for suggestions.
- OLYMPIC GAMES are drawing to a close. A great opportunity for family togetherness and support, even for faith sharing and gratitude as seen from many of the athletes.
VISIT www.marfam.org.za for regular notices.