- NEW……. FAMILY MATTERS magazine No 3. Woman – genius or victim? The World our Home, Pope Francis – World Day for the Poor and more. Cost R20
- FAMILY FAITH FOCUS scripture reflection booklets for JULY – SEPTEMBER 2017 with the themes: JULY : Grandparents show love, AUGUST : gender justice, SEPTEMBER : the world our home. Cost R10
- Still available FAMILY MATTERS magazine 1 and 2 for 2017 with articles on marriage, parenting, Fatima, grandparents, transgender and St Kizito’s message to children. Cost now R10
- FAMILY MATTERS magazine back copies pre 2017 available for R5. Stock your library with useful articles for catechists and prayer or faith sharing groups.
- A FAMILY PRAYER BOOK – small booklet of prayers for all families and situations. Bulk prices apply.
- AN HOUR OF PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY LIFE – pray the Rosary for family life. Start a prayer chain in the parish. Every day of the month a family can pray. R15
- EVERY CHILD A NEW SMILE – Faith sharing reflection booklet in English, Afrikaans, Zulu and Sotho.
- OUR HERITAGE. Coming up for SEPTEMBER. Activity booklet for families and children. Cost R10
- Free weekly e-newsletter to subscribers. Do you receive it, forward it to others, link it to your parish website?
- Web updates with articles or family liturgical suggestions. Download for parish or family use.
- CREATE A LINK TO YOUR PARISH WEBSITE from the Family Weekly.
- Note marfam.org.za in your parish newsbulletin. Publish current information:
(possible) AUGUST BULLETIN NOTICE. www.marfam.org.za your family information website for every family every month. 2017 theme: FAMILIES WALK THE TALK. August theme: Gender Justice. Our sexuality is a precious gift, to be cherished and protected from birth to death. Pope Francis writes, “Sexuality can only be seen within the broader framework of an education for love and mutual self-giving” Amoris Laetitia 280. Our Parish will host an event on weekend ……………………….. Be sure to be there!
- Call us and plan a PARISH VISIT TO PROMOTE A FAMILY SPIRITUALITY, FAMILY CATECHESIS or presentations on WOMEN’S MONTH and CARING FOR PARISH FAMILIES programmes
AUGUST FAMILY THEME: GENDER JUSTICE. 2017 FAMILY PROGRAMME theme “FAMILIES WALK THE TALK, Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God.” The monthly focus includes a wide range of different family situations.
- 2017 FAMILY YEAR PLANNER Monthly themes on different aspects and topics around family life. Download overview document from org.za Request free copies for promotions.
- Various booklets, leaflets and articles on current relevant topics, marriage, parenting, grandparenting, widowhood, family prayer, sexuality and more for families, youth and children.