Monthly themes are based on the theme for the year OUR WORLD, A FAMILY OF FAMILIES
January -:Family Beginnings.
February – Loves Gives Families Life
March – Family Rights
April – God is Family
May – Parents form Families
June – Children Belong in Families
July – Grandparents are Family roots
August – Sexuality, a Family Gift
September – Our World of Families
October – Family on Mission
November – Family Endings
December – Family, Hope for the Future
The explanation booklet contains the following:
- A short opening reflection
- Scripture quotations
- Quotations from Church documents:
- Laudato Si – on the World our common Home by Pope Francis (LS)
- Amoris Laetitia – The Joy of Love. On marriage and the family by Pope Francis (AL)
- Christus Vivit – Christ is Alive. A focus on Youth by Pope Francis (CV)
- Evangelium Gaudium – The Joy of the Gospel by Pope Francis (EG)
- DAILY THOUGHTS are published separately. Click here:
God, the creator, is a lover and it is God's love that is life-giving, creating life continually, sustaining and renewing what has been created. Our task and gift as human beings and life-givers is co-creation with God in the conception, bearing and nurturing of...
“In the beginning……” are the first words of our Bible. In the beginning before the world, the sun, moon, stars, animals, plants and humankind were created there was only God. But God had a passion to create, to share, to love and so every created thing came into...